Thursday, April 12, 2012

I hope this works...


So, as you can imagine, Im a fat chick...weighing in at 220lbs and 5'7", and Im 28 years old. In order to make sure I can see my daughter grow up....and fit into my wedding dress for my upcoming nuptials....I have decided I am going to attempt to lose some weight. I thought it might be helpful for myself to start a blog...Im sure for a while, no one will read it, and Im ok with that, because lets face it...the last thing I want anyone seeing is my fat ass all over a blog!

So my goal is to lose 60lbs by this time next year! I think thats quite obtainable. If not, Im royally screwed, or at least, I will just be a fat bride!

I thought I would try to post new recipes that I wanna try that I find on pinterest, maybe a wedding update here and there, workouts, and just the updates on my ups and, hopefully sporadic, downs on my journey to weight loss, or not!

Hopefully by the end of the year this blog can be called one skinny chick (even though, lets be honest, I won't be skinny 60 pounds lighter, so lets go with one slightly less fat chick).

Ciao,
One Fat Chick Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment