Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spaghetti-o's and Mother Nature

Sorry I've been gone for a few days, I have not been feeling well and I have been so run down from working so much! But, here I am! I haven't weighed myself so I have no idea if I have lost any weight, I sure don't feel like it! lol I do feel really bloated lately because I have been bunking up with mother nature for 25 days! YEP! 25 FRIGGIN' DAYS!!! I am going to my OBGYN tomorrow to see what the Hell is up with that! I would like to write mother nature and cancel my monthly subscription...I don't like her gifts, she can keep them!

 Yesterday I went through ALL of my clothes and tossed out about half of my wardrobe. Either I didn't like stuff because I have had it so long, or its too big! So that's a plus. But I do find myself struggling because I wanna go shopping and buy more clothes that fit, but I don't want to spend a small fortune on buying more "fat" clothes! Whats a girl to do? I think I need to spend some more time on polyvore and see if I can mix up what I already have to make some cute stuff!

 After all of that sorting I went off to work this AM, had a short day and came home to a bowl of Spaghetti-O's. YES, I have a culinary degree and am a professionally trained chef and I eat spaghetti-o's. How gross is that? They are like the one thing I have eaten for the longest time that I would never tell people that I eat! Gross fat chick, just gross! On another subject before I run, I contacted a trainer yesterday AND my sister and I have agreed to do a bootcamp together! AHHHH!!!! Im excited, and scared....and excited....and scared! Ciao, One Fat Chick Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment